Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Another Tractor

OK, this entry will be much shorter than the previous. . . .

On a recent (well, maybe not so recent; it's been long enough that I can't remember when it was) trip, I picked up a Woodland Scenics tractor and planter.  I figured Nick O'Tean needs one for his tobacco field.  I had previously spent about $20 for a tractor kit that took at least as many hours as dollars.  BUT, it was a Ford 8N, so the investment was worth it.  This one came complete -- assembled, painted, and with implement attached.  Since you certainly do NOT plant tobacco with a planter, I pulled out a chisel and hammer to surgically remove it.  Maybe I'll give it to Farmer Brown for his next season's cotton planting.  In any case, here's the newest addition to the layout; or, at least, the most recent one to find a place on the farm.

Note the implement barely in view on the far right side.

No comments:

Post a Comment