Monday, November 2, 2015

Pleasantly Plump

So, I've about lost participation from the grandsons what with football and things.  Both are playing offensive line on there respective age group teams.  With a visit from a couple of granddaughters over Halloween, I was instructed as to placement of some figures on the layout.  They had given them to me in September for my birthday.  Woodlands Scenic calls them "full figured", but the girls like pleasantly plump.  They thought too many of the current figures looked too healthy!

I probably should have removed some of the cobwebs before photographing, but, after all, it WAS Halloween!!  And, while I was blowing the dust off of another package of figures, I blew a few of them onto the floor.  There may still be one down there somewhere. . . .


Waiting at the station. . .
as the train pulls in . . .

trying not to let hat blow off.

Having a hot dog outside at Ebenezer Grill.

Farmer admiring his cotton field.
We decided to leave out the guy with the beer belly and a can in his hand!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment