Sunday, April 16, 2023

It's MAGIC!

OK, so Tony's Trains PSXX and PSXX-AR -- I think you might call them a circuit breaker and an auto-reverse -- are now installed after I got the last Flextrack in place.  And, they work!  First try, got a short notice (red light).  Oh, sure, the new piece of Flextrack is wired different than the siding, color-wise.  Fixed that by changing the siding wires.  Oops, STILL have short according to PSXX.  Well, dang, the wye leg has four OTHER drops.  So, swapped siding wiring back and swapped new Flextrack drops.  BINGO!

Count the number of "suitcase" connectors for TWO drops on the siding. . . .

But, it worked.  Must be magic. . . .


Well, you have to trust me that I never picked up the locomotive, but I had to shorten video to upload.  I did add a little Roy Acuff. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment